This section applies if and only if you offer to contract with us, or contract with us, as a consumer – that is, as an individual acting wholly or mainly outside your trade, business, craft or profession.
You may exercise your right of withdrawal through our Website (without giving any reason for your withdrawal) at any time within the period:
- Beginning upon the submission of your order; and
- Ending at the end of fourteen (14) calendar days after the day on which the Products come into your physical possession or the physical possession of a person identified by you to take possession of them (or if the contract is for delivery of multiple Products, fourteen (14) calendar days after the day on which the last of those Products comes into your physical possession or the physical possession of a person identified by you to take possession of them).
To exercise your right of withdrawal as described in this article, you must inform us of your decision by one of the means available to you:
- If you have created an account “My Account”, you can log in and, in the “Orders” tab, click on “Refund” next to your order, then follow the steps and click on “Send“.
- you can use the “Contact” tab (drop-down menu “Returns“) and directly specify your wish to withdraw and the information specified in the withdrawal form (your identity, the order concerned by the withdrawal, the goods that are the subject of the withdrawal, if you wish the order number and the date of receipt of the Products);
- you can also use the model withdrawal form attached to the Conditions and send it to us by post to the following address: AANB SARL, 28 rue du Golf, L-1638 Senningerberg, Luxembourg. Email : email@example.com
If you withdraw on the basis described in this section 9, you must send the Products back to us or hand them over to us in person authorized by us to receive them. You must comply with your obligations referred to in this section 9 without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen (14) days after the day on which you inform us of your decision to exercise your right of withdrawal.
If you withdraw from an order in accordance with this section 9, you will receive a full refund of the amount paid to us in respect of the order including the costs of delivery to you, except if you chose a kind of delivery costing more than the least expensive kind of delivery that we offer and as otherwise provided in this section 9. We reserve the right to retain the difference in cost between the kind of delivery you chose and the least expensive kind of delivery that we offer.
If the value of the Products returned by you is diminished by any amount as a result of the handling of those Products by you beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Products, we may recover that amount from any refund due to you or require you to pay that amount direct to us. Handling which goes beyond the sort of handling that might reasonably be allowed in a shop will be “beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products” for these purposes.
If possible, every Product must be returned with all labelling in their original packaging. In the event of alteration of the Product resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature and/or conformity of the product, the characteristics or the proper functioning of the Product, we reserve the right to refuse the reimbursement of the Product. We shall not make any reimbursement if the products returned by you do not correspond to the Product(s) ordered or has an origin other than our Website.
We shall not make any reimbursement if the Products returned by you do not correspond to the Product(s) ordered or has an origin other than our Website.
We will refund money using the same method used to make the payment, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any case, you will not incur any fees as a result of the refund.
We shall reimburse the Products returned as well as the Delivery Costs paid by you by a credit to the bank card or the online mean of payment which has been used to make the payment. In the event of partial return of the Products, the Delivery Costs shall not be reimbursed by us.
The reimbursement shall be made by us within a maximum period of fourteen (14) days following (i) the date of reception of the returned Product(s) by us or (ii) the date on which you have provided the proof of the sending of the Products (with the date used being that of the first of these events).